Carlos E. Duque
- Lead counsel in international merger between a Swedish natural foods company incorporated in Hong Kong into a Delaware parent company for the purpose of joining a US-based accelerator program, in a transaction valued at $10M.
- Round A capital raise for startup company in the internet gaming space at $12M valuation.
- Fund formation and capital raise for $20M real estate firm in San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Spinoff of a Florida based payments company by Delaware Company headquartered in Brazil, for purposes of merging with a multinational payments company headquartered in Los Angeles, CA in a transaction valued at $5M.
- Formation of wholly-owned subsidiary in Florida owned by Brazil Company for purposes of rolling out a nationwide franchising operation in the U.S. pest control space
- Negotiate Master Services Agreement and Statement of Work for leading voice of customer SaaS platform to deliver services to a variety of fortune 500 enterprise customers.
- Advise bitcoin arbitrage company in $20M debt issuance.