FGD Law is always open to hearing from qualified candidates for future reference. Please address your correspondence to: Careers@fgd-law.com.
We are presently seeking to fill the position of a Lateral Attorney to work with our team out of our Boston office, located downtown in the Financial District, and/or from our Biddeford, Maine location.
Are you looking to continue your law practice within a firm setting but also retain a quality work/life balance? FGD Law is currently seeking an established attorney who brings experience in one or more of these areas:
- Corporate, business and employment law
- Litigation or intellectual property
We are a boutique firm of accomplished attorneys who seek to attract other like-minded colleagues to join our collegial, entrepreneurial professional environment. It is an exciting time to work at FGD Law as we have committed to an ambitious growth and development plan over the next few years.
All applicants must be licensed in Massachusetts or Maine (other markets a plus). Qualified attorneys must have a minimum of 5-7 years of legal experience with portable billings and the entrepreneurial drive to market and build your practice while complementing our firm’s practices in Private Equity, FDA regulated industries, software, technology and litigation.
We seek individuals who see themselves as playing a significant role in the further growth of an ambitious firm that has built a strong reputation for its work with smart growth companies of all sizes and stages along the developmental journey.
Skills and Specifications:
- Committed to excellent performance and detail oriented
- Communicates well with others and has good analytical skills
- Outgoing marketer and eager to build networks to benefit clients and colleagues
- Works efficiently with other professionals
- Energetic with the ability to take initiative
- Positive attitude
Education and Qualifications:
- A law degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Interest and/or expertise in the tech industries
- Excellent oral and written skills
Please respond with a cover letter and complete CV to: Careers@fgd-law.com
FGD Law is looking for a freelance professional Marketing Manager/Consultant to deliver and manage the firm’s branded message. Responsibilities may include:
- Running both team and individual campaigns for partners and staff attorneys
- Developing, monitoring and managing all social media content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+
- Managing the process and content for email campaigns and newsletters
- Identifying marketing and networking opportunities in New England region, principally Massachusetts and Maine
- Preparing and compiling materials for conferences or expos
- Managing the CRM database including market analysis and benchmark audits
- Updating company website
- Ability to perform independently
Candidates with public relations experience, currently engaged in marketing activities, and a working knowledge of the technological platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) strongly desired. Hours of service and other details will be topics for discussion with consideration given to flexible working conditions for the qualified applicant.